Abrasion resistant rubber sheets are compounded from high grade natural rubber to provide the best resistant to cut, wear and abrasion. Our sustained performance advantage in rubber industry lies in our proven manufacturing process, creating a product that provides superior performance compared to other wear materials.
UKRB-Bra is a high quality rubber sheet with high tensile strength and flexibility due to its rich polymer content.
UKRB-Bra pro provides the added advantages to withstand fine particle abrasion application due to its abrasion and tear properties.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- High tensile strength and elasticity
- Impact and corrosion resistance as per mining applications
- Positive noise reduction
- Used for material handling equipment in mines and other industries
- Used for custom fabrications and moulded components
- Screen decks
- Track backing
- Flotation cells
|Code||Specific Gravity||Hardness (+/-5)||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Abrasion|
|Standard||ASTM D297||ASTM D2240||ASTM D412||ASTM D412||ASTM D5963|
|UKRB-Bra 40 Pro||1.05||40||170||600||120|
Red / Wet Fine Materials
|UKRB-Bra 60 Pro||1.1||60||170||550||120|
Black / Hard Rock Use