UKRB-Super OZ rubber is a natural rubber formulated for excellent resistance to abrasion, UV light and ozone attack.
UKRB-Super premium rubber is known for its properties of resilience, abrasion resistance and high tear.
UKRB-Super OZ rubber offers excellent resistance to sliding or slurry abrasion in combination with resistance to prolonged exposure to sunlight and high ozone concentrations.
- Excellent weathering and ozone
- High resilience and tear strength
- Good sound absorption and vibration dampening properties
UKRB-Super 40 OZ Application
- Used in areas which requires ozone resistance and resilience
- Rubber lining for Agitators, fan housings, containers, ducts, tanks, MS Pipes, Centrifuge Basket & Shell rubber lining, Vibrator bowl lining
- Thickness: 1mm to 30mm
- Width: 1.2, 1.4, 1.5 & 2 meters
- Length: 10 meters
- Finish: Fabric, Smooth, Buff
- Bonding Layer: CN Bonding layer (Custom dimension available on request)
|Specific Gravity||Hardness (+/-5)||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Abrasion||Tear|
|ASTM D297||ASTM D2240||ASTM D412||ASTM D412||ASTM D 624|