Storage of Products
- Storage conditions should be maintained according to DIN7716 standards.
- Products must be stored in cool, dry places.
- Temperature between 10°C / 20°C sheltered from Sun and free from ozone’s.
- Avoid contact with Hydrocarbons, Solvents, Acids
Standard Finish and Textures
While emphasising on the quality and function, we have developed different looks/textures to meet different customer requirements. All textures are made with high embossing technique. Heavier density characteristics also provide the products with a better strength and abrasion resistance than plain cell surface. Unless otherwise noted all rubber sheet has a standard smooth finish.
- Both side smooth finish (plate finish)
- Both side fabric finish (nylon fabric finish KS-61 deep fabric)
- Both side fabric finish (nylon fabric finish KS-38 fine fabric)
- One side smooth other side fine fabric finish (KS-28 nylon finish)
- One side smooth other side rough fabric finish (KS-61 nylon finish)
- One side smooth other side buffed finish
- One side smooth other side CN bonding layer (1 or 2 mm)
Depending on client’s requirement and area of application, we can supply rubber sheets in customised widths and length.
(Plus or Minus)
(Plus or Minus)
|Fraction Inches||Decimals Inches||Inches||Millimeters||Millimeters|
|Under 1/32”||Under 0.031||0.01||1||0.25|
|1/32” to but not including 1/16”||0.031 to 0.062||0.012||2||0.3|
|1/16” to but not including 1/8”||0.062 to 0.125||0.016||3||0.4|
|1/8” to but not including 3/16”||0.125 to 0.187||0.02||5||0.51|
|3/16” to but not including 3/8”||0.187 to 0.375||0.031||10||0.79|
|3/8” to but not including 9/16”||0.375 to 0.562||0.047||15||1.19|
|9/16” to but not including 3/4″||0.562 to 0.750||0.062||10||1.59|
|3/4″ to but not including 1”||0.750 to 1.000||0.094||23||2.38|
|1“ and over||1.000 and over||10%||25||10%|
|Width tolerance||+/- 2%|
|Length tolerance||+/- 5%|